CHECK RATES & AVAILABILITY
A WARM WELCOME TO OUR HOTEL
Welcome to Slavija Garni, a three-star hotel in Belgrade! We hope that you will spend pleasant moments here and bring only the best memories from our lovely city!
Slavija Garni Hotel (formerly known as Slavija Lux) is located in the centre of Belgrade. This Belgrade hotel is fully adapted to the needs of business people and it is good choice for everyone who wants to be a mere stone’s throw away from the city’s business and shopping areas.
Our 80 comfortable rooms and 11 spacious suites are equipped with all amenities which may be needed to one modern traveler during its stay in the Serbian capital.
The hotel’s location is the ideal starting point for both business and leisure visits to Belgrade. Proximity to the major tourist attractions, main bus station, bus transfers from/to the airport with the bus stop across the hotel, as well as the exceptional connections to all parts of the city, are what make us unique, and you, our guests, always one step ahead of everyone else!
WHY GUESTS CHOOSE OUR HOTEL?
• Convenient location of hotel in the centre of Belgrade
• Nearby attractions within the walking distance: Temple of Saint Sava, Nicola Tesla Museum, National bank of Serbia
• Exceptional value for money according to our guest reviews
• Rooms and suites larger size than most in Belgrade
• 50 years long tradition in the Hotel industry
• Special offers for corporate clients
• Large capacity suitable for group arrivals
• We take care of our loyal guests
• Best price Guarantee
SLAVIJA GARNI HOTEL
We are looking forward to welcome You!
HOTEL SERVICES AND FACILITIES
Whether you are visiting our city for business, sightseeing or famous Belgrade nightlife, we will fulfill your stay by offering the services you need and the amenities you expect.
RESTAURANT & BAR
If you are first time in Belgrde don’t go home without trying at least one of Serbian traditional dishes or our traditional drink “rakija”.
Although our hotel is located in the city center, with us you don’t have to worry about the security of your car or finding parking places in overcrowded Belgrade streets.